The world is different than it was in 2019. A lot has changed, but everyone from the businesses we support to the restaurants we love have learned to adapt in a very short amount of time.
Think about your local grocery store for example. Unlike many other stores across the country, grocery stores never closed when COVID-19 began to threaten the United States. Instead, they quickly found ways to keep their employees and customers safe. They added one-way signs to their aisles, built plexiglass barriers between cashiers and customers, sanitized carts between each use, and some even pivoted to allow curbside and delivery services. Looking back, it’s clear that grocery stores set the precedent for all businesses in the country when it comes to safely serving customers through a pandemic.
Now, let’s talk about you.
As an Agent, what changes have you made to better serve your merchants and yourself in today’s current climate? Perhaps you transitioned your in-person meetings to video conferences or started providing digital marketing materials instead of hard copies. These are thoughtful changes, but they’re also obvious.
We’d like to challenge you to think deeper. Take some time today to really think about your merchants’ futures and your own career. Will it ever return to hard copies and in-person meetings? Perhaps. But, does it need to?
In this post, we’ll explore some of the benefits of an ISO Agent Program that is equipped to serve merchants and help you succeed in a digital world.
How You Can Help with the Right Merchant Services Products
Even before the pandemic, your merchants’ customers were craving a seamless, simple, or even invisible payment experience. For many people, it was a dealbreaker. In fact, a recent study shows that 41% of customers avoid businesses that don’t accept the payment solution they prefer.
So, the first question to ask yourself as an Agent is, “what are my merchants’ customers looking for?”
Of course, the answer depends on the type of business your merchant is running. However, many of today’s merchants are looking to shift their payment solutions to adapt to our socially distant world. This means more and more merchants will be looking for online payment solutions, contactless options, and mobile payment acceptance.
You could be the one to introduce the right solution for your merchant. But first, you’ll need to choose a provider who is equipped to offer many different solutions, including:
- eCommerce solutions
- NFC/contactless payment solutions
- Online menus and ordering
- Mobile payment acceptance
- Virtual terminals
Electronic Merchant Systems offers all these solutions and more to help your merchants thrive, even during challenging times. Click here to read more about each of the merchant services products designed to help your merchants offer their customers a seamless payment experience.
Innovative Agent Solutions for a Socially Distant World
We know your merchants aren’t the only ones who need adaptable solutions to help them run their business. So, let’s talk about you!
As an Agent, what are YOU looking for? What services or tools do you need from your provider?
EMS provides innovative solutions designed to help our Agents increase profitability, improve efficiency, and grow their business. Join our talented network of Agents to experience:
- MyPortfolio: An intuitive portfolio management system, housed completely online. This seamless portal allows you to complete application online with an API to integrate to your CRM. Obtain and process everything you need to close the deal safely and quickly with MyPortfolio.
- 5 Sponsor Banks: EMS believes that no good merchant should ever be left behind, which is why we partner with more Sponsor Banks than anyone else in the industry. Through these partnerships, we are also able to offer same-day approvals. With EMS, you’ll get more deals approved. Period.
- Deal Tracking: Our Agents have access to real-time deal tracking through automated emails from EMS and our MyPortfolio portal. You’ll always have the latest information regarding your pending deals and will receive updates as soon as we have them. Plus, our Agent Relationship Managers adhere to the “sundown policy”, which means your call or email will always receive a reply on the same day you sent it. Even if we don’t have the answer right away, we believe it is important that you know we hear you.
- Expedited Funding: We offer the fastest funding in the industry. With EMS, you can rest assured that you will always receive your residual payments on time, whether you need the monthly, weekly, or even daily. We also provide your merchants with the fastest funding possible – as early as the same day!
The time to support your merchants and yourself with innovative solutions designed for success is right now.
Become an EMS Agent
Electronic Merchant Systems partners with savvy, motivated individuals like you to bring our products and services to merchants across the nation. EMS Agents experience unmatched support through customized agreements, unprecedented transparency, marketing assistance, dedicated 24/7/365 customer service, and more. Additional benefits for our Agents include:
- Transparent contracts that make building residual income simple.
- Residuals always paid on time, whether you need them monthly or even daily.
- The tools you need to grow your business.
- Consistent, reliable communication.
- Healthy relationships with banks to help you win business.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level, contact us today!