Attending or exhibiting at a payments industry tradeshow is a great way to make industry connections and can be a worthwhile investment for your business. There are plenty of conferences, events, and tradeshows across the country this year, but the biggest of them all is just around the corner – TRANSACT 2022.
Powered by the Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), TRANSACT is an annual tradeshow focused solely on the business of payments technology. Financial institutions, networks, merchant services providers, FinTech companies, technology innovators, and more gather at this show each year to learn from each other and make decisions that shape the industry.
When, Where, and Why TRANSACT
TRANSACT 2022 will be held April 12 – 14, 2022 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas.
Every aspect of the event has been designed to maximize your time networking, learning, and doing business. Attendees and exhibitors are never more than a few steps away from educational venues, meeting rooms, exhibits, or a coffee break.
According to the event website, there are five main reasons why it pays to be at TRANSACT. At the show, you can:
- Network like nowhere else. You’re sure to make all the right connections as 2,500+ payments industry professionals mix and mingle on the show floor, in lounges, at receptions, and in the halls.
- Do business like nowhere else. With more than 300 companies attending, you can easily make your next move. TRANSACT’s matchmaking platform, Grip, makes it incredibly easy for you to find, connect, and schedule meetings with potential prospects and partners.
- Learn like nowhere else. Immersive educational stages on Growth & Sales, Innovation & Opportunity, Risk & Compliance, PayFac, Crypto, and ETA Law School get you caught up and ready — it’s like 6 conferences in one!
- Discover trends like nowhere else. With more than 150 exhibitors, you will see and experience firsthand what has changed and what is next in payments.
- Celebrate like nowhere else. As the industry finally gathers after a three-year interruption, every evening will be a grand celebration. You don’t want to be left out of the biggest and best reunion of 2022!
Rates and Who Should Attend
Anyone and everyone in the payments and FinTech industry is invited to attend TRANSACT. This includes but is not limited to processors, networks, ISOs, ISVs, neobanks, and banks. The regular and special event rates for attendees are as follows:
Regular Event Rates
Individual ETA Member/ETA CPP: $1,295
Individual Non-Member : $1,795
Need to convince your boss to approve your trip? Download ETA's ROI letter and add your personal touch.
Special Event Rates
Golf Tournament: $200
Visa Celebration & ETA Star Awards: $125
Please note that the deadline to register for the TRANSACT Golf Tournament is March 28, 2022, at 11:59 PM PST.
To view the agenda, click here.
Discover the Industry’s Best Agent Program
EMS is looking forward to exhibiting at TRANSACT this year. Stop by Booth 725 to learn about our Agent-first solutions and cutting-edge program.
We partner with savvy, motivated individuals like you to bring our products and services to merchants across the nation. EMS Agents experience unmatched support through customized agreements, unprecedented transparency, marketing assistance, dedicated 24/7/365 customer service, and more.
Here are a few of the Agent-first solutions you can expect with EMS:
- Auto Approvals in 10 Minutes
- Flexible Pricing Models
- 5 Sponsor Banks
- Daily Residuals
- Same-Day Funding
Contact us today to learn more or set up a time to talk at TRANSACT!
Don’t forget to visit us at Booth 725 and find out how we help Agents increase their residuals by 300%. Plus, enter to win a bottle of Château Lafite Rothschild!