Do you want to connect with the top payment processor in Overland Park, KS? Electronic Merchant Systems delivers full merchant services in an easy-to-use style.
I'm betting your company's profit margins are being eroded by excessive processing rates and charges.
Accepting credit cards may help you grow your company's customer base.
This is where we come in.
EMS payment processing provides Overland Park businesses with dependable payment solutions, whether they require a regular payment terminal, a mobile payment solution, or an eCommerce payment gateway.
Electronic Merchant Systems has been supporting small businesses like yours in attaining their full potential for more than three decades.
The following are a few examples to get you thinking about the benefits:
- Credit and debit cards of all kinds are accepted.
- The transaction procedure is also being sped up.
- Lower credit card rates and fees.
- Offering first-rate customer care All year round, 24 hours per day, seven days per week.
- Using email invoicing, contactless payments, or eCommerce in your firm
Those who perceive the above reasons as substantial growth potential are our ideal clients. We are here to help you achieve your objectives.
You can click here to learn more about credit card processing or by clicking the button below.
Do you want to learn more about the payment processing alternatives accessible to your business? Or are you interested in knowing more about who we are?
In 2019, Retail CIO recognized EMS as one of the Top 10 Most Promising Payment and Card Companies, a Top 20 Most Promising POS Solution Provider in 2020, and a Top 10 Provider in CIOReview's Mobile Payment 2021.
In addition, we have over 975 Google Customer Reviews to back up our claims, as well as a dedicated, 24/7 customer service team.
Scroll down to our table of contents to read about the various advantages of each business type.
Table of Contents
- Small Business Solutions
- Retail Businesses
- Restaurant Businesses
- Service-Based Businesses
- Online Solutions
- Why Choose EMS?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Top Credit Card Payment Processing for Small Businesses in Overland Park
You can simplify your life as a business owner by adopting EMS' merchant services and ensure quality and timeliness.
Customers want transactions to be speedy, secure, and frictionless when they spend money on goods and services. With EMS, your clients will be able to pay by dipping, tapping, or swiping their credit or debit card.
When you pick EMS as your merchant services provider, you can be confident that the information your customers supply is safe and secure.
EMS has been a certified level 1 PCI provider for nearly a decade.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a collection of principles meant to ensure that all firms that process, store, or transmit credit card information do so securely.
As a result, you can rest certain that, as previously indicated, using EMS is absolutely risk-free.
As a result, we work hard to minimize all of the headaches involved with payment processing, allowing you to focus on providing outstanding service while enjoying the advantages without concern.
We make every attempt to keep the transaction procedure as simple as possible so that your clients may concentrate on what is most important: your products and services.
If your Overland Park business presently uses credit card processing services but would prefer faster transaction processing or to handle transactions in a more modern manner, a new credit card processing system may be needed.
So, what exactly does this entail?
Accept Online & In-Person Payments in Overland Park, Kansas
Regardless matter the type of your company's needs, Electronic Merchant Systems can meet them.
EMS is glad to provide Overland Park businesses a selection of secure payment processing alternatives for both online and in-person transactions.
EMS enables businesses, whether brick-and-mortar or online, to accept all major credit cards with ease.
By working with us, you will receive a personalized setup as well as access to exclusive solutions that will help you save money, enhance operations, and increase sales.
We accept payments from the four business categories listed below.
- Retail Stores
- Service-Based Businesses
- Businesses that perform their activities online and through eCommerce
With EMS's Surcharge Program, you can have your customers who pay with a debit or credit card have a surcharge to offset transaction fees that would otherwise be your expense. This allows users to experience the convenience of credit card payment while incurring minimum or no credit card processing fees for your business.
Let's look at some more specific payment processing options for your industry.
Overland Park Retail Store Solutions
Being a retail store owner can be demanding. Thankfully, EMS can help with process simplification.
Electronic Merchant Systems is a market leader in retail point-of-sale systems.
Accept all major credit cards, including Visa, American Express, Discover, and MasterCard, as well as design gift cards, manage staff hours, and set up low-quantity alerts, using EMS' MaxxPay.
Each EMS service is designed to help Overland Park businesses grow and thrive by simplifying and streamlining day-to-day operations.
The payment processing systems mentioned on this page are simple to use and may be adjusted to meet the individual demands of each retail location.
- Credit Card Terminal: The acceptance of credit cards is crucial to the success of any business. Accept payments online and in-person with safe, compact terminals that accept EMV chip cards, contactless payments, and mobile wallets.
- MaxxPay POS: MaxxPay POS is a tablet-based point-of-sale solution that links a complete store to its consumers. With an all-in-one Point of Sale solution, you can process payments, manage inventory, and much more.
- Gift and loyalty cards: Gift and loyalty cards: Customer retention and acquisition are crucial for any small business. Gift and loyalty cards enable business owners to rapidly and easily enhance sales and attract new consumers.
As a restaurant owner, your to-do list is likely to be as long as your bar menu.
We recognize that you have a lot on your plate, from inventory management and product shipment to employee coordination and customer service.
With all of these responsibilities, payment processing is likely to get lost in the shuffle.
This is why Electronic Merchant Systems provides Overland Park restaurants with easy-to-use tools to satisfy their diverse needs.
We are glad to supply Total Touch POS. Total Touch is a complete restaurant POS system that contains the following features:
- Open Table Management: Restaurant operators may control tables from the front to the back office, reducing long lineups at the cash register.
- Payment Options: Do clients want their checks split by seat or by table? With Total Touch, this is a simple process that saves your team time while enhancing customer experience.
- Simple to use interface: As we all know, an intuitive interface saves time, which saves money. This enhances process efficiency and allows you to turn tables faster.
- Online and smartphone ordering: A rising percentage of people in Overland Park are ordering food online. Total Touch's online and mobile ordering features will boost the revenue and efficiency of your restaurant.
When you partner with EMS, you're giving your customers the absolute best dining experience possible.
Service-Based Business Solutions in Overland Park, KS
In Overland Park, a service-based organization has a lot of moving elements, from employee travel for bids and estimates to actual service delivery.
Electronic Merchant Systems invented EMSmobile to make life easier for its customers. EMSmobile is a full-service payment system that combines mobile payment software and a virtual terminal to deliver a smooth payment experience.
Receiving payments has never been easier than with your mobile device acting as a stand-alone credit card terminal.
You're undoubtedly well aware of how vital your smartphone is in your daily life. Consider how you can use it to be the most effective tool for your company.
Consider this: you will never have to go out of your way to find clients in order to collect cash or checks again. And you'll never have to wait in a bank again to make a deposit.
EMSmobile software transforms an ordinary smartphone into a fully working credit and debit card acceptance device, allowing you to collect credit and debit card payments from your clients' homes or places of business.
Furthermore, the Virtual Terminal from Electronic Merchant Systems has the following features:
- Email Invoicing: If you leave your customer without collecting payment at the end of the day, send them an invoice by email. This allows them to make a secure online payment in seconds. You can also utilize the Merchant Console to see which invoices have been seen and paid.
- Mobile Payments: Accept payments from customers using your smartphone or tablet.
- Secure Vault: Store and retrieve client credit card information with ease.
- Automatic Billing: It is possible to set up recurring billing for service agreements. Any updates will be automatically synced in real-time to all of your EMSmobile devices.
- Organization Management Tools: The Merchant Console, an EMS cloud-based solution, allows you to manage your organization's most vital components. This application allows you to verify the status of email invoices, monitor all transactions, manage inventories, and evaluate sales patterns, among other things.
Online Business Solutions
As an online-only business or one that expects to go online soon, you'll need an appealing eCommerce website that allows you to sell items and services while also collecting payments. EMS is here to help.
A well-designed, clean website assists firms by boosting brand viability and reach, creating reputation, and generating more income.
Our staff at EMS is committed to making the launch process as easy as possible for online Overland Park small business owners. We offer everything from website design to online store building, as well as continued hosting and a secure payment gateway for processing credit and debit card transactions and other online sales.
You may boost the effectiveness of your online presence while also raising revenue by collaborating with EMS.
The following online payment processing options were built with eCommerce companies like yours in mind.
-Ecommerce Shopping Cart: Using an eCommerce shopping cart can help you develop your consumer base and revenue.
-Web Design: Make your life easy by hiring an expert to develop your website.
-API Integration: Experience seamless integration with an Application Program Interface (API) component.
Powerful Payment Processing You Can Trust
Why Choose EMS as Your Overland Park Payment Processing Company?
Electronic Merchant Systems embodies everything a business could want in a payment processor in Overland Park, KS.
Exceptional Service & Tools
Our innovative suite of business solutions, high level of quality service, and dedicated employees increase the financial well-being of our clients.
Every service and product offered by EMS is intended to help your business thrive and grow.
Did you know EMS has over 975 Google Customer Reviews with an average 4.7-star rating? For a Merchant Services business that has been around for over 30 years, that is exceptional.
24/7 Customer Support
Chances are you’ll never have to worry about calling our industry-recognized customer service, but if you find yourself calling EMS customer service, you’ll be greeted by a real person.
We have a knowledgeable, US-based team of customer service representatives that is accessible to our Merchants 24/7/365 by phone, email, and live chat.
As a payment processor, we are essentially a security consultant to your data. EMS takes business and customer security incredibly seriously. How seriously? Well, for over ten years EMS has been a certified level 1 PCI provider.
When you accept cards, PCI compliance goes a long way in terms of peace of mind.
Electronic Merchant Systems strongly believes in No Good Merchant Left Behind. If you are confident in your service or product, EMS wants to provide the payment processing tools that help you succeed.
1. How do I choose the right payment processing company?
You should make certain that the credit card processing provider you choose for your company has extensive industry expertise and knowledge, as well as competitive pricing, exceptional customer service, increased functionality, and security. Limit your search to the biggest payment processors, the cheapest credit card processing, or the most generally used credit card reader.
2. What is a merchant account?
A merchant account allows your organization to accept and process credit and debit card payments.
When a customer pays with a credit or debit card at your facility, your merchant account works in the background to remove monies from the consumer's bank account and deposit them in your business account.
3. Is my company eligible for a merchant account?
The application process for a merchant account may differ depending on the type of your business and the level of risk imposed and conducted by the credit card networks.
In contrast, the vast majority of merchant businesses are eligible for a merchant account.
4. What are the most common ways for merchants to get burned by their payment processing provider?
Unfortunately, some service providers take advantage of business owners like you by executing the following:
- Misleading pricing or hidden surcharges
- Inadequate overall security
- Inadequate customer service
- Solutions/Payment methods that do not fit your business model
5. How might EMS assist my company in competing with large corporations?
While competing with other small businesses is crucial, your merchant services provider should also empower you with resources to aid you to compete with big-box stores.
Regardless of the size of your business, you need a credit card processor who can help you create your brand by providing a comprehensive range of business merchant services. Inquire about EMS gift cards, loyalty programs, and other services such as web hosting and design.
6. What if I require financial assistance?
That is definitely something we can help with. One of the extra services given by EMS is a finance program called as BizFunds.
We will purchase a specified percentage of future sales volume to aid Overland Park firms in producing funding.
The main advantage is that, instead of making a fixed monthly payment, you pay a percentage of your daily sales until the merchant cash advance is totally repaid.
7. How much does it cost to process payments?
It is crucial to carefully analyze the expenses that will be charged when entering a contract with a payment processor.
Before you sign a contract with a payment processor, be sure you understand the transaction fees. Inquire about the whole procedure as well.
8. What forms of payment am I able to accept?
Small companies may accept both magnetic stripe and EMV chip cards thanks to payment processing.
Mobile credit card processing is a fantastic choice for service-based organizations that do not have a physical facility. It enables easy payments and prompt email invoicing.
9. What kind of point-of-sale equipment do I require?
This is largely reliant on the nature of your business and its operations. The payment kinds and techniques you desire to accept will significantly impact the sort of credit card terminal you select.
A point-of-sale system is vital if you want to manage your full business, including ringing up various things, maintaining inventory, and managing personnel.
If you only accept payments from a physical, brick-and-mortar store, a countertop terminal may be the best option.
A mobile point-of-sale system is perfect for receiving payments at trade exhibits, festivals, and farmers' markets.
You should discuss about a virtual terminal for phone and bill payments.
Choose the Best Merchant Services and Credit Card Processing Solutions in Overland Park
We take pride in the dependability, security, and trustworthiness of our services at Electronic Merchant Systems. This type of help is one of the key reasons that EMS has such a fantastic relationship with our Overland Park locations.
The expression no good merchant is left behind is more than a catchphrase at EMS. Our financial institution knows the needs of your organization and is devoted to supporting you in accomplishing your goals.
We are much more than a credit card processing firm. EMS is devoted to meeting all of your credit card processing requirements, which include the following:
- Providing the most advantageous payment processing tools and chances
- Improving your availability of funds
- There are possibilities for eCommerce, email invoicing, and contactless payments.
- Streamlining your company's operations
- Offering the lowest credit card rates possible
- Keeping fraud loss to a minimum
Avoid wasting another day with outdated terminals or transaction speeds that are insufficient to satisfy your buyers.
EMS provides Overland Park businesses with the most advanced payment processing alternatives that are both simple and efficient.
Consider our 975+ Google Customer Reviews to acquire a better grasp of how we flourish at providing outstanding products and services to business owners like you.
We stand behind the quality of our product, but if you have any concerns or issues, please know that our customer support team is here 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you.
If you are seeking for the best payment processing solutions in Overland Park, Kansas, please fill out the form below for a consultation.
Request a Consultation