Do you want to work with the best payment processor in Noblesville, IN? Electronic Merchant Systems provides comprehensive merchant services in an easy-to-use format.
I'm assuming you're dealing with exorbitant processing rates and costs that are diminishing your company's profit margins.
Accepting credit cards could help you expand your business.
If this is the case, we can help.
EMS payment processing provides Noblesville businesses with dependable payment solutions, whether they require a standard payment terminal, a mobile payment solution, or an eCommerce payment gateway.
Electronic Merchant Systems has been assisting small businesses like yours in reaching their full potential for more than three decades.
Consider the following examples:
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted, and the process is being streamlined.
- Credit card rates and fees can be reduced.
- Providing superior customer service 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Using email invoicing, contactless payments, or eCommerce in your company
If you see the reasons listed above as significant opportunities for growth, you're our type of client. We would be delighted to assist you in achieving your goals.
If you are ready for more information on credit card payment processing, click the button below to schedule a consultation.
Do you want to learn more about the payment processing options available to your business? Or are you interested in learning more about who we are?
In 2019, Retail CIO named EMS one of the Top 10 Most Promising Payment and Card Companies, a Top 20 Most Promising POS Solution Provider in 2020, and a Top 10 Provider in CIOReview's Mobile Payment 2021.
In addition, we have over 975 Google Customer Reviews to back up our claims, as well as a dedicated, 24/7 customer service team.
Scroll down to our table of contents to learn about the distinct advantages of each business structure.
Table of Contents
- Small Business Solutions
- Retail Businesses
- Restaurant Businesses
- Service-Based Businesses
- Online Solutions
- Why Choose EMS?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Top Credit Card Payment Processing for Small Businesses in Noblesville
You can simplify your life as a business owner by using EMS' merchant services and ensure quality and speed.
Customers expect transactions to be quick, secure, and seamless when they spend money on goods and services. With EMS, your customers will be able to pay by dipping, tapping, or swiping their credit or debit card.
When you choose EMS as your merchant services provider, you can be confident that the information your customers provide is safe and secure.
EMS has been a certified level 1 PCI provider for nearly a decade.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of guidelines designed to ensure that all businesses that process, store, or transport credit card information do so securely.
As a result, you can rest assured that, as previously stated, using EMS is completely risk-free.
As a result, we work hard to eliminate all of the hassles associated with payment processing, allowing you to focus on providing exceptional service while reaping the benefits without worry.
We make every effort to keep the transaction process as simple as possible so that your clients can concentrate on what is most important: your products and services.
If your Noblesville business already uses credit card processing services but would like faster transaction processing or to handle transactions in a more modern manner, a new credit card processing system may be needed.
So, what exactly does this entail?
Accept Online & In-Person Payments in Noblesville, Indiana
Regardless of the nature of your company's needs, Electronic Merchant Systems can meet them.
EMS is pleased to offer Noblesville businesses a variety of secure payment processing options for both online and in-person transactions.
EMS enables businesses, whether brick-and-mortar or online, to accept all major credit cards with ease.
By partnering with us, you will receive a customized setup as well as access to proprietary solutions that will help you save money, improve operations, and increase sales.
We accept payments from the four business types listed below.
- Retail Stores
- Services-based businesses
- Businesses that conduct their operations online and through eCommerce
Businesses that conduct their operations online and through eCommerce With EMS's Surcharge Program, you can have your customers who pay with a debit or credit card have a surcharge to cover transaction fees that would otherwise be your responsibility. This allows users to enjoy the convenience of credit card payment while incurring minimal or no credit card processing fees for your company.
Let's look at some more specific payment processing options for your industry.
Noblesville Retail Store Solutions
Being a retail store owner can be challenging. Thankfully, EMS can help with process simplification.
Electronic Merchant Systems is a market leader in retail point-of-sale systems.
Accept all major credit cards, including Visa, American Express, Discover, and MasterCard, as well as customize gift cards, track employee hours, and set up low-quantity alerts, with EMS' MaxxPay.
Each EMS service is designed to help Noblesville businesses grow and thrive by simplifying and streamlining day-to-day operations.
The payment processing systems described on this page are simple to use and can be tailored to meet the specific needs of each retail establishment.
- Credit Card Terminal: The acceptance of credit cards is essential to the success of any business. Accept payments online and in-person with secure, compact terminals that accept EMV chip cards, contactless payments, and mobile wallets.
- MaxxPay POS: MaxxPay POS is a tablet-based point-of-sale solution that connects an entire store to its customers. With an all-in-one Point of Sale solution, you can accept payments, manage inventory, and much more.
- Gift and loyalty cards: Customer retention and acquisition are critical for any small business operating in a metropolitan area. Gift and loyalty cards enable business owners to quickly and easily increase sales and attract new customers.
As a restaurant owner, your to-do list is likely to be as long as your bar menu.
We understand that you have a lot on your plate, from inventory management and product shipment to personnel coordination and customer service.
Payment processing is prone to getting lost in the shuffle.
As a result, Electronic Merchant Systems provides Noblesville restaurants with easy-to-use tools to meet their various needs.
We are pleased to provide Total Touch POS to restaurants. Total Touch is a complete restaurant POS system that includes the following features:
- Open Table Management: Restaurant owners can manage tables from the front to the back office, reducing long lines at the cash register.
- Payment Options: Do clients want their checks split by seat or by table? With Total Touch, this is a simple task that saves your team time while increasing customer satisfaction.
- Simple to use interface: As we all know, an intuitive interface saves time, which saves money. This improves process efficiency and allows you to turn tables faster.
- Online and mobile ordering: An increasing number of Noblesville residents are ordering food online. Total Touch's online and mobile ordering capabilities will increase the revenue and efficiency of your restaurant.
When you partner with EMS, you're giving your customers the absolute best dining experience possible.
Service-Based Business Solutions in Noblesville, IN
In Noblesville, a service-based business has a lot of moving parts, from employee travel to proposals and estimates to actual service delivery.
Electronic Merchant Systems created EMSmobile to make life easier for its customers. EMSmobile is a full-service payment system that combines mobile payment software and a virtual terminal to provide a seamless payment experience.
Receiving payments has never been easier than with your mobile device acting as a stand-alone credit card terminal.
You're probably already aware of how important your smartphone is in your daily life. Consider how you can use it to be the most effective tool for your company.
Consider this: you will never have to go out of your way to find clients in order to collect cash or checks again. You'll never have to wait in a bank again.
EMSmobile software transforms a standard smartphone into a fully functional credit and debit card acceptance device, allowing you to accept credit and debit card payments from your customers' homes or places of business.
Furthermore, the Virtual Terminal from Electronic Merchant Systems includes the following features:
- Email Invoicing: If you leave your customer without collecting payment at the end of the day, send them an invoice via email. This allows them to make a secure online payment in seconds. You can also use the Merchant Console to see which invoices have been viewed and paid.
- Mobile Payments: Accept payments from customers using your smartphone or tablet.
- Secure Vault: Store and retrieve customer credit card information with ease.
- Automatic Billing: It is possible to set up recurring billing for service agreements. Any updates will be automatically synced in real-time to all of your EMSmobile devices.
- Organization Management Tools: The Merchant Console, an EMS cloud-based tool, allows you to manage your organization's most critical aspects. This tool allows you to check the status of email invoices, monitor all transactions, manage inventory, and analyze sales patterns, among other things.
Online Business Solutions
As an online-only business or one that plans to be online soon, you'll need an appealing eCommerce website that allows you to sell products and services while also collecting payments. This is where we can help.
A well-designed, clean website benefits organizations by enhancing brand viability and reach, developing reputation, and generating more revenue.
Our team at EMS is committed to making the launch process as easy as possible for online Noblesville small business owners. We offer everything from website design to online store development, as well as continuing hosting and a secure payment gateway for processing credit and debit card transactions and other online sales.
You can increase the effectiveness of your online presence while also increasing revenue by working with EMS.
The following online payment processing options were created with eCommerce companies like yours in mind.
-Ecommerce Shopping Cart: Using an eCommerce shopping cart can help you grow your consumer base and revenue.
-Web Design: Make your life easier by hiring a professional to develop your website.
-API Integration: Experience seamless integration with an Application Program Interface (API) component.
Powerful Payment Processing You Can Trust
Why Choose EMS as Your Noblesville Payment Processing Company?
Electronic Merchant Systems embodies everything a business could want in a payment processor in Noblesville, IN.
Exceptional Service & Tools
Our innovative suite of business solutions, high level of quality service, and dedicated employees increase the financial well-being of our clients.
Every service and product offered by EMS is intended to help your business thrive and grow.
Did you know EMS has over 975 Google Customer Reviews with an average 4.7-star rating? For a Merchant Services business that has been around for over 30 years, that is exceptional.
24/7 Customer Support
Chances are you’ll never have to worry about calling our industry-recognized customer service, but if you find yourself calling EMS customer service, you’ll be greeted by a real person.
We have a knowledgeable, US-based team of customer service representatives that is accessible to our Merchants 24/7/365 by phone, email, and live chat.
As a payment processor, we are essentially a security consultant to your data. EMS takes business and customer security incredibly seriously. How seriously? Well, for over ten years EMS has been a certified level 1 PCI provider.
When you accept cards, PCI compliance goes a long way in terms of peace of mind.
Electronic Merchant Systems strongly believes in No Good Merchant Left Behind. If you are confident in your service or product, EMS wants to provide the payment processing tools that help you succeed.
1. How do I choose the right payment processing company?
You should make certain that the credit card processing company you choose for your company has considerable industry expertise and knowledge, as well as competitive pricing, outstanding customer service, expanded functionality, and security. Limit your search to the biggest payment processors, the cheapest credit card processing, or the most widely used credit card reader.
2. What is a merchant account?
A merchant account allows your company to accept and process credit and debit card payments.
When a customer pays with a credit or debit card at your establishment, your merchant account works in the background to remove monies from the consumer's bank account and deposit them in your business account.
3. Is my company eligible for a merchant account?
The application process for a merchant account may differ depending on the type of your business and the level of risk imposed and performed by the credit card networks.
In contrast, the vast majority of merchant businesses are eligible for a merchant account.
4. What are the most common ways for merchants to get burned by their payment processing provider?
Unfortunately, some service providers take advantage of business owners like you by doing the following:
- Misleading pricing or hidden fees
- Inadequate overall security
- Inadequate customer service
- Solutions/Payment methods that do not fit your business model
5. How might EMS assist my company in competing with large corporations?
While competing with other small businesses is essential, your merchant services provider should also equip you with tools to assist you to compete with big-box stores.
Regardless of the size of your business, you need a credit card processor who can help you establish your brand by providing a wide range of business merchant services. Inquire about EMS gift cards, loyalty programs, and other services such as web hosting and design.
6. What if I require financial assistance?
That is definitely something we can help with. One of the extra services provided by EMS is a funding scheme known as BizFunds.
We will purchase a predetermined percentage of future sales volume to aid Noblesville enterprises in generating finance.
The best advantage is that, instead of making a fixed monthly payment, you pay a percentage of your daily sales until the merchant cash advance is entirely repaid.
7. How much does it cost to process payments?
Accepting credit cards incurs a slew of costs. It is vital to carefully review the costs that will be charged when signing a contract with a payment processor.
Before you sign a contract with a payment processor, be sure you understand the transaction fees. Inquire about the complete procedure as well.
8. What forms of payment am I able to accept?
Small companies can accept both magnetic stripe and EMV chip cards thanks to payment processing.
Mobile credit card processing is a good option for service-based businesses that do not have a physical site. It allows for smooth payments and timely email invoicing.
9. What kind of point-of-sale equipment do I require?
This is entirely dependent on the nature of your company and its operations. The payment kinds and methods you desire to accept will largely determine the sort of credit card terminal you select.
A point-of-sale system is essential if you want to manage your complete business, including ringing up numerous items, tracking inventory, and managing employees.
If you only accept payments from a physical, brick-and-mortar store, a countertop terminal may be the best option.
A mobile point-of-sale system is ideal for accepting payments at trade exhibitions, festivals, and farmers' markets.
You should talk about a virtual terminal for phone and bill payments.
Choose the Best Merchant Services and Credit Card Processing Solutions in Noblesville
We take pride in the dependability, security, and trustworthiness of our services at Electronic Merchant Systems. This type of help is one of the primary reasons that EMS has such a great relationship with our Noblesville locations.
The expression no good merchant is ever left behind is more than a catchphrase at EMS. Our financial institution understands the needs of your business and is devoted to aiding you in attaining your goals.
We are much more than a credit card processing company. EMS is committed to meeting all of your credit card processing requirements, which include the following:
- Providing the most advantageous payment processing tools and chances
- Improving your cash flow
- There are options for eCommerce, email invoicing, and contactless payments.
- Streamlining your company's operations
- Offering the lowest credit card rates possible
- Keeping fraud loss to a minimum
Avoid wasting another day with obsolete terminals or transaction speeds that are insufficient to satisfy your consumers.
EMS provides Noblesville businesses with the most advanced payment processing options that are both simple and efficient.
Consider our 975+ Google Customer Reviews to gain a better understanding of how we thrive at providing outstanding products and services to business owners like you.
We stand by the quality of our product, but if you have any questions or issues, please know that our customer service team is here 24 hours a day, seven days a week to assist you.
If you are seeking for the best payment processing solutions in Noblesville, Indiana, please fill out the form below to get a consultation.
Request a Consultation